Montolit 10in DNA Diamond Blade with Braze Welded segments Wet Cut
10 inch Diamond Blade with Braze Welded Segments to be used with Wet Saws to Cut Ceramic, Porcelain, or Granite.
- Excellent to Cut: Porcelain Stoneware, Single Fired Ceramic Tiles, Clinker, Terracotta, Granite and Hard Stone.
- Great to Cut: Marble Tile.
- Good to Cut: Double Fired Glazed Tile.
- Utilization: Wet use
- Height band diamond: standard
- Material: ceramic “pro”, porcelain stoneware, granite
- Application: Laying tiles and marble slabs
- Speed: High
- Finish: Good
- Lifespan: very High
- Use: Wet use tile cutter, table sawing machine
DNA Montolit is an high technology system of variable arraying diamond particle that is revolutionary for the mass production of Diamond Cutting Tools. Arrangement and positioning of diamonds in both the mix and placement on the cutting tool like projected. Uniquely the Tri-dimensional structure of the DNA translates to equality of levels, so when the upper diamond level is used up, the next level is ready to substitute it with the same fantastic characteristics.
|Price Label||Sold by Each|
|Diamond Blades & Bits : Type||Wet Diamond Blades|
|Diamond Blades & Bits : Size||8" - 10"|