Euro Tile Systems 35lb Polymeric Sand Slate Grey
$41.60 Sold by Each
Only 9 left
Polymeric Sand for outdoor porcelain tile joints up to 1".
- Helps prevent weed sprouting.
- Helps prevent damages caused by insects.
- Helps prevent erosion due to climatic conditions, such as wind, rain and freezing temperatures.
- Strong yet flexible, self healing, resists freeze/thaw, extreme heat and erosion, 1 hour setting time, sets above 32°f (0°c), using purest, clearest polymers, stronger and more durable polymers, cleaner sand gradation, more water repellent.
- Ideal for pedestrian use such as patios, walkways, and pool surroundings.
- Can be used for joints up to a maximum of 1 inch (2.5 cm) and its fine gradation allows use in even the tightest joints
- Helps prevent weeds and damage caused by burrowing insects
- Helps prevent erosion due to wind, rain, and freeze thaw cycles
- Fast setting: Product sets within one hour after application of water
- Sets at above freezing temperatures (32°F/ 0°C)
- Can be applied even if rain is expected (however, minimum of 1 hour of dry weather is needed after activation) Intact pallets can be stored outside
|Price Label||Sold by Each|
|Manufacturer||Euro Tile Systems|
Write Your Own Review