Euro Tile Systems 24x36 inch Base Panel
Base panel with a revolutionary technology that will save you time, labor and money when installing porcelain tile and natural stones.
With the new Euro Base panel, you can save 6 inches of extra excavation, long hours for installation and the transportation of tons of aggregate.
- Euro Base Unit Equivalent to 288 lbs (130 kg) of crushed stone
- Replaces 6 in (15 cm) of compacted crushed stone
- Evacuates water through the channel
- Manufactured using lightweight high-density polypropylene
- Environment-friendly and 100% recyclable
- Extremely durable, will not degrade in the ground
- Designed with a tongue and groove system
- Euro Base Insulation has an R-Value of 3.6 (per inch thickness)
- Will significantly reduce the number of freeze and thaw cycles
- Euro Base is environmentally friendly, engineered to return water to the native soil due to the evacuation channels incorporated in the Euro Base. It will never leach chemicals or degrade in the native soil for over 100 years.
- One Euro Base panel is equivalent to 6˝ of crushed stone. The inter-locking panels distribute all dynamic loads to a very wide area practically eliminating any pressure on the ground.
- One Euro Base panel acts like 18˝ of crushed stone as a thermal blanket. It is 3 times more effective than crushed stone as an insulator thus significantly reducing freeze and thaw cycles.
- Euro Base can replace a traditional granular base.
- Euro Base is equivalent to a traditional granular base under static and dynamic loads.
- There would be much better frost protection with Euro Base system.
|Price Label||Sold by Each|
|Manufacturer||Euro Tile Systems|