Montolit 4.5in DNA Mesh Diamond Gold Blade
Professional patented 4.5 inch diamond blade for dry or wet cut of Porcelain with an angle grinder.
- Excellent to cut: Porcelain tiles, clinker, thin porcelain slabs, single fired ceramic tiles, terracota, granite and natural stone.
- Good to cut: double fired glazed tile and marble.
- Utilization: Dry and wet use
- Height band diamond: 11 mm
- Application: laying tiles
- Speed: Very high
- Finish: Very high
- Life span: Very high
- Use: angle/flexible grinder
DNA Montolit is an high technology system of variable arraying diamond particle that is revolutionary for the mass production of Diamond Cutting Tools. Arrangement and positioning of diamonds in both the mix and placement on the cutting tool like projected. Uniquely the Tri-dimensional structure of the DNA translates to equality of levels, so when the upper diamond level is used up, the next level is ready to substitute it with the same fantastic characteristics.
|Price Label||Sold by Each|
|Diamond Blades & Bits : Type||Dry Diamond Blades|
|Diamond Blades & Bits : Size||4" - 4.75"|