Rubi TZ-1300 Manual Tile Cutter Includes Case
- Cutting length - 130 cm (51")
- Diagonal cutting length - 90x90 cm (35x35")
- Cutting height - 3-21 mm (0.12"-0.83")
- Separator power - 1500 kg (3,300 lbs)
- For the intensive cutting of all types of ceramic tiles.
The TZ tile cutters are a new concept in the manual cutting of tiles, with separation powers never before seen on the market and groundbreaking and innovative constructive solutions.
- Excellent performance breaking system: Clean cuts with soft motion.
- Includes Ø 0.31" (8mm) and 0.7" (18 mm) scoring wheels. Reinforced textile bag for transport and protection.
- Robust chassis, guides and breaking system.
- Swivel bracket with central pivot for fast and accurate measurement of angular cuts.
- Adjustable lateral stop for repetitive cuts.
- Base supplement for excellent ceramic support.
- Easy to transport: rubber wheels with bearings and handle.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels ranging from Ø5/16"(8mm) to Ø7/8" (22mm).
* There are some ceramic materials over 9/16” thick which, due to their physical properties, possible inner or surface tensions, are difficult to cut manually. It is recommended to make some sample cuts to determine the compatibility of the product.
|Price Label||Sold by Each|
|Tile Cutters : Type||Push|
|Tile Cutters : Size||43"+|
|Tile Cutters : Case Included||Yes|