Rubi STAR-51 Manual cutter
Light and versatile cutters. The STAR range of manual cutters is suitable for cutting glazed stoneware, ceramic tiles, and occasionally porcelain.
Equipped with a mobile breaker for diagonal cuts and a base with shock absorption effect. Chromed steel guides with anti-corrosion treatment for greater durability. STAR manual cutters by RUBI have closed sliders, which provides greater breaking strength and offers tile fixers better and smoother sliding when scoring. The dual guide system gives greater visibility of the scoring and cutting line. The guide supports RUBI STAR manual cutters are made of POM and have a highly reinforced design to provide greater robustness in times of increased demands. All STAR models include folding side arms to increase the support area in large format pieces.
- Mobile breaker with closed sliders for greater bending resistance.
- New support reinforced for durability and power separation.
- Chromed steel guides with anti-rust treatment for greater durability.
- The base for correct support of the tile.
- For cutting ceramic tiles.
- Ø1/4" (6mm) scoring wheel included.
- Base with damping effect
- Direct view of the scoring and cutting line.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels from Ø1/4" (6mm) to Ø13/32"(10mm).
|Price Label||Sold by Each|
|Tile Cutters : Type||Push|
|Tile Cutters : Size||21" - 31"|
|Tile Cutters : Case Included||No|