Montolit 7in Glass Tile Continuous Rim Diamond Blade Wet Cut
- Excellent to cut: glass tiles and mosaics.
- Great to cut: natural stone mosaics.
- Utilization: Wet use
- Height band diamond: standard
- Application: laying tiles
- Speed: Low
- Finish: High
- Life span: High
- Use: Table sawing machine, electric water tile cutter
Thanks to a special diamond with a very fine grain and the particular mixture that composes the diamond rim, CPV performs excellent cuts and finishing, almost eliminating chipping on both the surface of the glass tile and its painted side.
CPV is among the fastest glass tile cutting diamond blades on the market.
Abundant use of water is essential when using diamond blades to cut glass tiles or glass panels of any thickness.
|Price Label||Sold by Each|
|Diamond Blades & Bits : Type||Wet Diamond Blades|
|Diamond Blades & Bits : Size||5" - 7"|