Festool® 1600W RG E-Plus Diamond Grinder
Festool’s RG 130 diamond grinder is perfect for larger surface area applications.
The machine removes concrete, screed and coatings on hard sublayers with maximum efficiency because the speed is adapted to the diamond tools.
The folding cover segment allows you to grind close to edges, while the wall stop and 0.5 mm disc set back make damage to walls and edges impossible.
Vibration dampening on the auxiliary handle ensures less fatigue and the handle is adjustable with the ability to fold back completely.
The patented extraction coil guarantees extremely efficient extraction when paired with a Festool dust extractor.
- (1) Guide base
- (1) Clamping flange set
- (1) Pin type face spanner
- (1) SYS 5 T-LOC Systainer
- The digital electronics provide ideal protective control. Smooth start up guarantees a gentle increase in speed, and continuous temperature monitoring protects against overload damage
- The folding cover segment which can be removed without any tools to allow work right into edges and corners
- The auxiliary handle with vibration damping reduces vibrations for fatigue free work. The handle position can be adapted tool free or folded back completely to reach under pipes and in tight areas
- Uneven undercoats can cause leaks between the guard and material. The RG 130 adapts automatically to surfaces reacting smoothly to changes in segment height, ensuring suction performance is excellent
- Festool's RenoFix range is designed to quickly and thoroughly overcome any material removal task, eliminating the need for hard manual work with chisels, rotary hammers and angle grinders
- Pair your diamond grinder with a Festool dust extractor to achieve almost entirely dust free results and save on clean up time
|Price Label||Sold by Each|
|Wet Saws & Grinders : Type||Grinder / Dry Saw|
|Wet Saws & Grinders : Size||5" - 7"|