Centura 40inX45ft Temporary Floor Protection
The Centura protective film is easy and fast to install, no tape required. Protect your floor against impact damage, liquid spill such, as paint, water. Anti-skid. Reusable.
The Centura Temporary Floor Protection is an impact-resistant, waterproof overlay that can be re-used multiple times that is also tear-proof and durable. Able to withstand liquid spills such as paint and water, it is also quick and easy to install without the need for tape. A specially designed underside material offers a light-tack temporary adhesion to the floor, preventing the mat from slipping and changing position under normal working conditions. It comes in convenient to use rolls that are 40 inches wide by 45 feet long, allowing for 150 sq.ft (14 m²). of coverage.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Turn off any direct floor heating system before laying.
- Rolls should be laid down and overlapped on each side by about 4 inches.
- The areas to be covered must be dry and clean of dirt and trash underneath.
- Do not use if the subfloor moisture pressure is greater than 100 kg/m2 for more than 24 hours.
- Allowable humidity between 50% and 60%.
- Use the floor protector 72 hours after applying a final topcoat or jointing.
|Price Label||Sold by Each|
|Safety Equipment : Type||Other|