1-5/8 Inch SDS-max Combination Hammer
The Bosch Power Tools 11264EVS 1-5/8-In. SDS-max Combination Hammer features a powerful 13.0-AMP motor and has a dual-mode selector for combination versatility - rotary hammer or hammer-only mode. Providing 6.5 ft.-lbs. of impact energy, the tool weighs only 15.2 lbs., for a top performance-to-weight ratio.
- Powerful 13.0 Amp motor – drives 6.5 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy for professional results
- Vibration Control – for all day jobs, tool allows for maximum user comfort
- Constant Response circuitry — provides soft-start and maintains constant speed under load
- Turbo™ Power — delivers 20 percent more power in hammer-only mode
- Electro-pneumatic impact system maximizes impact force and minimizes vibration
- SDS-max® bit system — tool-free bit changes with automatic bit-locking and maximum impact energy transfer rate
- Dual-mode selector — 2 modes of operation, rotary hammer and hammer only mode
- Variable-speed dial — for accurate bit starting and controlled chipping applications
- Vario-Lock positioning — rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle
- Integral clutch — helps minimize torque reaction
- Weighs 15.2 lbs
- (1) - 360° Auxilliary Side Handle
- (1) - Carrying Case
- Amperage 13.0
- Chuck Design Keyless
- Chuck Size SDS-Max
- Height 10.5"
- Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs.) Rotary Hammer Mode: 6.5 Ft./Lbs.
- Length 19.25"
- Material Metal, Plastic
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete 1-5/8"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Core Bit 4-1/8"
- No Load BPM 1,700-2,900
- No Load RPM 170-340
- Rating 120V
- Voltage 120V
- Weight 15.2lb
- Width 4.0"
|Price Label||Sold by Each|
|Power Tackers & Drills : Type||Tackers & Drills|